Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PVC Laundry Sorter

This was one of the first projects that inspired my love of PVC.  My laundry bin had fallen apart, it wasn't a particularly nice one...but I liked it because it had three separate bins.  It had always been flimsy, probably purchased at one of those super duper discount stores...so I decided to rebuild it.

I neglected to shoot a "before" shot...but found a similar one on a popular retailer's site.

Looks nice right?  Well, the sorter part is great.  The sorter itself is nothing special or pricey, you can buy one for around $15.  I just wanted something to LAST.

As with many of my projects, I would probably do it differently next time...consider that I was a beginner in this whole PVC medium.

I am gathering together all of the different plans to add to these posts but in the meantime they are here for your perusal.


No comments:

Post a Comment